Sunday, April 22, 2012

Walking Thru Snow

We walked 23 miles yesterday through soft snow. There was about 18 miles of stellar ridge walking with huge views. You could even see the Salton Sea which is a very strange place I am told. Met new friends Mike and Stephanie. They are planning on spending time in Seattle after their thru hike. It would be nice to spend time with them.

I am doing well overall. I love my food and having a great time with my crew: Oakdale who I met at Campo. He's hiking to Big Bear, and Clay who I now call "snowblind" because he didn't have glasses yesterday. He hitched to town and got a pair then caught up to us later which was an amazing feat after doing many miles.

A quick note: my phone connection and internet is much worse than exected sadly. Everone who has at&t is styling, so my posts will only update when there is a connection. You dig?

Much love, Gourmet


No comments:

Post a Comment