Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snow & Start Dates

Folks keep asking me about my start date. It all kind of depends right now. So far the snow pack is much like last year. La Nina returns. November 2011 brought lots of snow to the mountains. Us skiers and snowboarders are stoked! Not too many people are even thinking about hiking unless it involves fresh powder turns! Anyway, Last year we were getting lots of snow in April. So we will just have to see. (BTW- I am not certain about the snow in California. Maybe someone can comment on that) I am leaning toward April 10th or so as a start date. My brother in-law just sent me an email with a one way plane tickets to San Diego for $40! I may jump on that. Correction that's to LA. Still...

That all for now. Anyone for snowboarding?

No comments:

Post a Comment